Information that is gathered from our visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as:
- Visitor's IP address
- Browser type
- Referring page
- Time of visit
So that we can provide you with the best experience when using our website we also collect some personal data as provided by you when you:
- create an account or purchase any of our products online or via our showroom (ex: billing information, including name, address, shipping address and other relevant contact information);
- complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (eg: email); or
- participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the Loner Safety website. (refer to information about cookies further on)
How the information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor's experience when using the Loner Safety website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
Email addresses will NOT be sold, rented, loaned or leased to third parties.
Emails may be sent to inform you of company news, our services, competitions or offers by us or our affiliates.
- subscription either directly through the website
- or as part of our customer database
If you have subscribed to one of www.companyname.com.au services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions that are included in the footer of any company generated newsletter, or such emails you receive as part of your subscription. (This option is not included for any emails sent by company employees have sent to you as part of correspondence that is relevant to but not limited to: quotes, service reminders, information requests and or response.
You may be able to block cookies via your preferred internet browser settings, however this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
You can also contact our office for further information on 07 3865 1139
Loner Safety takes the security of our customer data seriously. We have taken measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Loner Safety has installed secure socket layer (SSL) certificate, which is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure commerce transactions.
Notwithstanding these efforts, we caution you that perfect security does not exist on the Internet.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Analytics and Outbound Links
Loner Safety uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting a website. They may also be used to track your return visits to the website.
- First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site.
- Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies' internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
First Party Cookies
Purpose ~ Authentication session to prevent having to login multiple times in one browser session.
Typical Content ~ Unique random string allocated to user's session on the site
Expires ~ Expires on exit
Third Party Cookies and Linked Sites
We use a number of suppliers and website software/plugins on www.companyname.com.au. To enable links to supplier sites or to ensure that the software/plugin works correctly there may be relevant cookies on this website. www.companyname.com.au does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
Listed below are some (but not limited to) of the cookies you may find on the Loner Safety website.
Google Analytics & Google Products
This domain is owned by Akamai Technologies. It is associated with the provision of streaming data services to website owners, typically for media content delivery.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliance
The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) contains new data protection requirements that applies from 25th May 2018. For more information read.
Loner Safety do not:
- have an establishment in the EU (regardless of whether they process personal data in the EU), or
- do not have an establishment in the EU, but offer goods and services or monitor the behaviour of individuals in the EU.
- our website sales and newsletter subscriptions are for Australian citizens
Revision Date: 22/03/2019